Terms & Conditions
- Office hours are from 10 am to 7 pm (Mon to Fri)
- Tingkat Delivery Service is served from Mondays to Sunday (Included Public
Lunch – 9.30am to 1.30pm
Dinner – 3pm to 7.30pm
- Please ensure you are home to receive your delivery to avoid food wastage. No refund will be given for failed deliveries. For re-delivery, there will be a $15 fee.
- Delivery to Residential Only *For Condo delivery, we need your assistance for smooth delivery to your unit. If we are unable to go up to your - unit, due to security reasons or any other reasons, we will give you a call. However, if you are unreachable after our third call attempts, we will - move on with other delivery and your order will be forfeited.
- Delivery hours: Lunch (9.30 am to 1.30 pm), Dinner (3.00 pm to 7.30 pm).
- We deliver from Monday to Sundays and Public Holidays. Please indicate if you wish to skip for weekends and Public Holidays.
- Request for specific delivery time will not be available &/or accommodated.
- MOMS catering accepts payment methods like PayNow, Credit Cards & Debit Cards only.
- A 3% administrative charge on top of the total bill is applicable for Credit & Debit Cards payments, and prevailing GST is chargeable on the administrative charge.
- Note that pre-payment 3 working days prior starting date is required.
- Payment must be paid up in full before or on the first day of delivery. We reserve the right to terminate service if payment is not paid up in time.
Meal Postponements / Replacement of Meals
For skipping of meals, please notify out Customer Service Officer TWO working day in advance Via Email BEFORE 5pm. In the event where notice was not given, or not timely given, the delivery service will proceed and chargeable as per contractual terms.
For meal postponement (maximum 1 day a week). The meal will be pushed back to a later date.
An administrative fee of $25.00 per amendment will be imposed by the Company for any amendments (excluding meal postponement) made by the Customer after order has been confirmed.
No refund in cash will be made for the skipped meal(s). Meal(s) will be replaced after the termination date instead.
Renewal of Orders
- For renewal of contract, payment link will be sent via WhatsApp 5 days before the current contract ends. Advance payment is required to renew - the contract order.
- For service continuation after the contract, please notify us at least 3 working days in advance.
- To terminate or discontinue upon completion of current contract, please notify us at least 3 working days prior to the last date of delivery.
Early Termination / Cancellation of Orders
NO REFUND will be given for early cancellation or termination of order after commencement of service package unless under special circumstances and subjected to the approval of the management.
Customers are advised to store food in refrigerator if not consuming immediately upon receiving the food.
Customers are advised to heat up food for 2 – 3 minutes under high heat setting in the microwave, or 11 – 15 minutes of steaming prior to consuming the food.
Due to seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
MOMS catering shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated timeline.
Please note that our menu contains Spicy, nuts and seafood that CANNOT be replaced.
Menu only serve 3 dishes and a Soup OR 4 Dishes
Food is served in Microwavable container.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
MOMS catering may amend the terms and conditions at any time by reasonable notice, including without limitation by posting revised terms on its website.